August 6, 2011

A piece of me :)




Hello! I'm Riani Amalia, who was born on April 23, 1994. I'm Indonesian. I'm a student and also a big daydreamer.



MUSIC.

I like listening to the music such as r 'n b, pop, jazz, country, etc. I like Lenka, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Kina Grannis, Owl City, Cody Simpson, One Direction, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ecoutez, Sheila on7, etc. I can play trumpet. I used to join marching band at junior highschool. 



FASHION.

I love fashion. I like vintage bags and dresses. So many models of clothing, it makes me want to be designer. But that's just my daydream. Someday I want to have a boutique.



ART.

I like drawing and I making handmade. I like setting and decorate my room. My collection is stars at my room. I want to be painter.



ENTERTAIN.

Watching movies at theater, and also at home wacth my dvd's. My fave movies/films are the legend of Aang, Transformers, My girlfriend is Gumiho, Always, etc.



OTHERS.

Reading, blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, hang out, good novels, some magazines, some dvd's, tiramisu, photography, some coffees.



SITES.

---Twitter---



---Facebook---



---E-mail---
rianiamalia@ymail.com
rianiamalias@yahoo.com



---Tumblr---



---Lookbook---



---Looklet---



---Deviant Art---



---Instagram---