August 6, 2011

I love her style so much, damn!!! Heart for her♥♥♥

Kani is vintage blogger  from Melbourne, Australia. Beside that she is law student. She is 19 years old and also vintage lover.  You know, her style is so inspiring me! The first time I saw her on Lookbook.nu. Her looks are gorgeous! She makes me impress! And  I’ve already fanned!!! Have you fan her too? I recommend you to fan her lookbook as soon as possible. This is her site. Well, this is kani with her vintage stuff!!!



She also have two online shop. Wanna shop? Check this out shop her vintage and shop her handmade.


Hyped her looks too... 

 

Don't forget to vote her on Romwe Covergirl. How to vote her :
1. Click on this link here, like the page (not sure, since i already have it liked)
2. Click on the contest banner, then click on my profile photo to vote for me! 



P.S : picture taken from kani's site.