January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve.

I think that tonight won't happy and same with a year ago (celebrated my new year on the way to my grandma's), but that's all big mistake cause what?! I celebrate new year's eve with my friends. What a special moment! We go to Sempur to see so many wonderful fireworks, wohooooo! And also buy some roasted corns, some cotton candies, and some coffees. We wait for the new year coming with play games, share some story, and also laughing time! Without knowing the clocks is shown at 12. Fireworks have in the sky decorate it with kind of color that they shown. What a stunning fireworks! I really enjoy to see it and take a video to keep in my diary. 
Happy New Year 2012! Best wish for us :)
So, what are you doing in New Year's Eve? :)

PS: So many wishing list that i had, try to reach my wish. Keep fight!
Xoxo
Riri.