November 14, 2011

Family Trip...

What I wore : Hermes bag, Oxford shoes.
Got the beautiful pink flowers in there.
Aqua boat. Seems like mushrooms in the air.
Stripes Tees - 90degrees, Logo jeans.
Too force hehe c:
With my lovely mom.
Me and my auntie.
Just my mom looked at camera, my dad and brother dunno where they seen.
My big sista.
Ready for drive gokart. Papau.
Try the strange games, it was fun guys!
Atv adcenture.

In this year, I celebrated Ied Adha without my big fams, just little fam. It celebrated at Bandung. It's very different than a year ago. Beside that we also visited one of recreation place. We went to Kampung Gajah. It's first time for me. There's so many games such as bumper boat, gokart, futuristic train, tubby adventure, atv adventure, amphibi, aqua boat, etc. And factory outlets are there too. Fyi, for shopping lover you can visit this place. Then, art shops is in there. Unfornately, many entertainments still on project. But, I was very have fun!!!:)

XOXO
Riri.